1. School has really picked up in the last two weeks. Yesterday was my first Management Science exam. I have never in 17 years of schooling run out of time on an exam. Until yesterday. It was terrifying. I’m trying not to think about it.
2. I took a study break last night and ended up moving C and I from an oceanview room to a balcony on our upcoming cruise. For a cool $41. YES! Neither of us have ever been on a cruise. I’m pretty excited.
3. I think I’m getting really sick. I don’t quite understand how. I’ve been doing my best to get enough sleep and my eating hasn’t been too awful. I also haven’t been at derby. Derby is such a great place to get sick. You know, sweating and sneezing, and coughing, and drooling all over each other.
4. I don’t have to have five. This is my blog.
5. I’m really glad it’s Friday. This should be a nice weekend. Not too busy, but busy enough that I won’t be tempted to spend the whole weekend in my pajamas with the cats, not that that’s a bad way to spend a weekend.